FoD Forums
To Post in our forums, you must register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FoD Forums
To Post in our forums, you must register!
FoD Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Downloading

Go down

Free Downloading Empty Free Downloading

Post  ross Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:40 pm

Do you ever see a game that you want but costs money and you don't have the money or you're to lazy to go to the store and get it? Well theres a simpler way in getting games. Illegal Downloading. The best site to get Movies, Games, Music and other stuff is The Pirate Bay. But before you start downloading, you need a few tools, To download the torrents you need a system like LimeWire. Bit Torrent is a better and safer system then limewire so i suggest that.
Free Downloading Downloading
If the torrent you're downloading has the file saying (gamename).iso then you will need a program called Daemon Tools Light. When finish Extracting your folder, open up Daemon tools and Press the icon disk that has a green plus (+)
Free Downloading Add
and go to your .iso file and double click on it. After that, press the disk that has the green Play button
Free Downloading Mount
it will then say "Mounting Image"
Free Downloading Mounting

After that. go to "My Computer" and you should see this:
Free Downloading MyComputer

It should say your game name and the icon. double click that because its like putting in a CD. After opening that the installer will open up and your on your way!.

Some Torrents you don't even need to Mount you can just get right into the game.

The torrents can take awhile to download depending on were the down loader is in the world. When i got grand theft auto it only took 5 mins because it was in New England. When i got Rise of Nations it took about an hour because it was somewhere ells in the USA. Just be patient and do something ells while its downloading, its worth it.

If your afraid of viruses getting into your computer just remember: Bit torrent is alot safer then Lime Wire and if your still afraid just scan your computer with your Anti-virus program. I havnt gotten any bad viruses from Bit Torrent so im fine.

Have fun people and be safe.
ross
ross
Admin

Clan : FoD

http://www.fodhq.tk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum